Get your adrenaline pumping with a UTV/ATV rental that lets you explore the red rocks and dunes of Sand Hollow State Park!
BABYLON ARCH ATV SELF-GUIDED EXPERIENCES
- 2-Seat Polaris - Tour Driver: Ages 18+ With Valid Driver's License l Passenger: All Ages l If Passenger Is Under 18, Driver Must Be Ages 25+
- 4-Seat Polaris - Tour Driver: Ages 18+ With Valid Driver's License l Passenger: All Ages l If Passenger Is Under 18, Driver Must Be Ages 25+
- Ride Along Ride with the Tour Guide - One Tour Machine Required
UTV Tours of Babylon Arch
Come join us on the Babylon Arch Tour and experience the beauty of southern Utah! Our tour begins at Quail Creek State Park and takes us through the stunning landscape of Hurricane, Utah.
Along the way, we’ll make stops at some of the area’s most popular tourist attractions, including Aviation Arrow, Stormont Mill, and Sandstone Mountain.
But the highlight of the tour is undoubtedly the Babylon Arch. To get there, we’ll take a short hike through the stunning landscape, giving you the chance to fully immerse yourself in the beauty of the area.
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the breathtaking natural wonders of southern Utah on an ATV tour. Sign up for the Babylon Arch Tour today!
- Tour Guide
- Premium Damage Waiver ($1,500 Max Out of Pocket)
- Digital Map w/Recommendations
- Helmets & Goggles
– There is a mandatory gas charge based on the duration of your rental.
– A damage deposit is required with EVERY machine rental ($1,500 Authorized Damage Deposit). This will be collected upon arrival by credit/debit card only.
Driver: Ages 18+ With Valid Driver’s License.
Passenger: All Ages (If Passenger Is Under 18, Driver Must Be Ages 25+)