Get your adrenaline pumping with a UTV/ATV rental that lets you explore the red rocks and dunes of Sand Hollow State Park!
SOUTHERN UTAH UTV OVERNIGHT TOUR
- Overnight Experience For two travelers Driver: Ages 18+ With Valid Driver's License l Passenger: All Ages l If Passenger Is Under 18, Driver Must Be Ages 25+
UTV Overnight Tour of Southern Utah
Join us for a 175-mile overnight UTV tour through the stunning landscapes of Southern Utah! You’ll start your journey at Mad Moose Rentals & Tours in Hurricane, UT, where you’ll receive a briefing on the tour and your Polaris RZR Turbo UTV. All personal gear and belongings will be loaded into our transport van for delivery to the overnight accommodations.
As you ride through Southern Utah, you’ll make stops at the Honeymoon Trail, Patriot Point, Mollies Nipple, and more! Then you’ll enjoy a delicious dinner at Balcony One in Virgin, UT, before continuing on to The White Bison Resort, where you’ll spend the night.
The next morning after breakfast, you’ll continue your ride through Southern Utah. You’ll make stops at Rattlesnake Gulch and Toquerville Falls, where you’ll enjoy a packed lunch. As you return to Hurricane, UT, you’ll make additional stops at Devil’s Hole, Sandstone Mountain, and the Babylon Arch Overlook. The tour will conclude at Mad Moose Rentals & Tours with a return time of 6:00 PM. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to explore the beauty of Southern Utah on an Off-Road Adventure!
- Tour Guide
- Private UTV Vehicle (seats up to 4 people)
- Private Dwelling (sleeps up to 4 people)
- All Meals
- Helmet & Goggles
- Premium Damage Waiver ($1,500 Max Out of Pocket)
– A damage deposit is required with EVERY machine rental ($1,500 Authorized Damage Deposit). This will be collected upon arrival by credit/debit card only.
– Dress for the season but do not wear your favorite clothing items. Knee-length shorts and T-shirts are commonly used during summer unless extra protection is desired. Short shorts, tank tops, and jeans are not recommended.