Get your adrenaline pumping with a UTV/ATV rental that lets you explore the red rocks and dunes of Sand Hollow State Park!
PAINTED MOUNTAIN UTV PRIVATE TOURS
- All Prices are Starting Prices
- 2-Seat Polaris - Tour Driver: Ages 18+ With Valid Driver's License l Passenger: All Ages l If Passenger Is Under 18, Driver Must Be Ages 25+
- 4-Seat Polaris - Tour Driver: Ages 18+ With Valid Driver's License l Passenger: All Ages l If Passenger Is Under 18, Driver Must Be Ages 25+
- Guide Only
UTV Tours of Painted Mountain
Experience the breathtaking beauty of southern Utah on our Painted Mountain Tour! This ATV adventure takes you through Quail Creek State Park and the surrounding areas, including stops at Stormont Mill, Sandstone Mountain, and Dinosaur Tracks.
As you journey through the red, orange, and yellow sandstone rocks, you’ll be able to take in the stunning views and learn about the rich history of the region. The tour also includes a visit to the Petroglyphs, where you can see ancient rock art etched into the stone by the indigenous people who lived in the area.
Located just outside of Hurricane, Utah, our Painted Mountain Tour is the perfect way to explore the stunning landscapes of southern Utah. So come join us and experience the magic of the red rock country for yourself!
- Tour Guide
- Premium Damage Waiver ($1,500 Max Out of Pocket)
- Digital Map w/Recommendations
- Helmets & Goggles
– There is a mandatory gas charge based on the duration of your rental.
– A damage deposit is required with EVERY machine rental ($1,500 Authorized Damage Deposit). This will be collected upon arrival by credit/debit card only.
Driver: Ages 18+ With Valid Driver’s License.
Passenger: All Ages (If Passenger Is Under 18, Driver Must Be Ages 25+)